Here is a little bit of what you have been up to lately, Baby Jax:
- At your two week appointment you weighed 7lbs 13oz. You have continued to chub up and we think you are closer to 8.5lbs now.
- You have outgrown some of your newborn clothes, but some 0-3 months is still too big. I'm sure it won't be long before you fill those out!
- You love to eat (a lot!!).
- You have TONS of light brown hair and dark blue eyes.
- As far as sleeping at night goes, you have good days and bad days. More recently you have started to give us a few 5 hour stretches at night.
- You still sleep in the cradle at night, but have started taking naps during the day in your crib.
- You are very vocal and like to squeak and grunt.
- You enjoy being held. We can pass you around at family gatherings without ever waking you up.
- Car rides are a guaranteed way to get you to sleep.
- Your first outing was to the doctor, but since then you have been to church, the grocery store, the mall, a couple restaurants, and your grandparents' houses.
- You have certainly had a lot of "firsts" this month, but some of the most memorable might be your First Thanksgiving and your first Christmas tree shopping trip.
- Ever since you were 6 days old you have proved to be super strong, by lifting up your head while laying on Daddy's chest. You is still a bit wobbly, but definitely getting more control.
- At 3 weeks daddy laid your tummy on the bed, and you rolled over to your back. You did it 3 times in a row!
- You smile a lot during your sleep. We like to think you are smiling at us.
We love you Jaxson and are so glad God decided to let us be your parents. We couldn't imagine life without you! Happy one month baby boy!