Can't believe you are already 3 months sweet boy. I really do believe every month gets better with having you a part of our family. You already bring us so much joy and we can't get over this feeling of just wanting to squish you (can other parents relate?).
Here are your monthly highlights:
- At your 2 month check-up on January 13th, you weighed in at 12.4 lbs. This put you between the 25th and 50th percentile for weight. You are in the 75th percentile for height at 23 1/4 inches long.
- You are wearing all 3-6 months clothes now and some of the 3 month onsies are getting snug.
- Everyone keeps noticing how you hair is getting lighter and lighter. Your eyes are still such a pretty gray-blue.
- Sometime mid-January you began consistently sleeping 8 hours at night. Mama was so excited you were finally in that routine. Unfortunately you decided we shouldn't get too comfortable with that schedule and have started waking up again in the middle of the night. I'm hoping you are just going through a growth spurt.
- You still love you floor gym and will play there independently for a long time.
- Another first for you: your first snows. We spent a few minutes outside and you simply thought it was too bright and too cold on your face.
- On January 18th, you gave mama and daddy quite a scare. You weren't eating well and just wanted to sleep all day. When you woke up from your nap laughing hysterically we definitely knew something was not right. Your temperature was 101.4 (a high-temp for your age and size). Per doctor's orders we had to take you to the ER where you went through several tests (like a champ!) and they decided you were fighting something viral. You ran a low-grade fever for a couple days, but quickly returned to your usual self. We are praising God for restoring your health.
- You have become quite the talker. We are convinced you can say "I love you," which we practice every day.
- You really love to be around a lot of activity and still don't mind being passed around at parties and other events.
- Your hands and feet have just recently become very interesting to you.
Jaxson you are such a sweet, patient, and happy (as long as you have a full tummy!) baby, and we are so thankful for you. You are truly a blessing to our family.