Here are your monthly highlights, Baby Boy:
- We have your 6-month appointment coming up, where we will get your exact height and weight, but I think you are at least 18lbs by now.
- You are in between 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes. It just depends upon the brand.
- You are pretty much bald on each side and the back of your head, but you have a nice little tuft of hair on the top. You're just hipster with a nice pompadour. It is still light, and I am wondering what color it will be when it all grows back in.
- Sleeping has been the biggest issue. The past two weeks you have decided to wake up every hour and a half. Mama and Daddy knew we had to do something. The past few days we started a new plan of
attackaction, and now you are just waking up at midnight and 4am to eat. Mama's a much nicer person when I get a bit more sleep.
- You are working on sitting up. Probably within the next month you will be able to sit up on your own with ease.
- This month, we started introducing a few solid foods. So far you have tried sweet potato, banana, avocado, and some cantaloupe. I wouldn't say you really have a favorite, but you definitely enjoy trying things and are very interested in whatever Mama and Daddy are eating.
- You have finally figured out how to use your jumper, and that is by far your favorite toy right now.
- Sticking out your tongue is your newest trick, and sometimes you will even blow raspberries.
- Mama and Daddy love to see more of your personality coming out. We can now tell when you are sad, upset, happy, excited, or just being whiney.
Every day gets more fun with you Baby Jax. We love you!