Saturday, March 3, 2012

One More Paper Gift

Here is the little "paper" one year anniversary gift I got for my Drew Babe:


I found this idea, along with a free template, on this blog.  Not only was it free, but the blog also offered several different chevron stripe colors to choose from (as you can see, the chevron stripe craze has hit me as well).

The simple white frame and the dry erase markers were found at Target.
  

I hung the frame on a kitchen wall where we have to walk by it at least a few times a day (that way we don't forget about it).  Throughout the week we often take turns writing little notes to each other.

It's a easy, yet meaningful way to share why we love each other.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing me, I would write something semi-inappropriate in wedded bliss and then forget to erase it before company came over. :) But I still love it! :)

    ReplyDelete